What is a Certified Aquascape Contractor?
Certified Aquascape Contractors (CAC's) are the most qualified and informed pond installers in the water gardening industry. All CAC's are required to attend continual training and education seminars and maintain a proven record of outstanding work and dedicated customer service and support.
All contractors who wish to become Certified Aquascape Contractors must complete and in-depth application that includes referrals, pictures of completed ponds, and general questions about their business and water gardening philosophy. These applications are then reviewed by Technical Agents at Aquascape Designs and a review board made up of other established CAC's.
Some of the factors the review board looks at when reviewing an application are:
- Training - All CACs are trained and educated by Aquascape Designs
- Quality - A CAC's workmanship must be approved by Aquascape Designs’ own construction crew.
- Knowledge - A CAC is knowledgeable and trained on all Aquascape Products and has the ability to answer any questions you may have with your pond.
- Customer Service - CACs must provide outstanding customer service.
- Dedication - These installers are established, dedicated companies in the pond building profession.
- Continued Education – They must attend Build-A-Pond Days and other pond-related seminars throughout the year.
- Teamwork - CACs work closely with Aquascape Designs and ADI's distributors to ensure only the highest quality ponds are installed. All CACs must be in good standing with both Aquascape Designs and their ADI distributor.
A Certified Aquascape Contractor goes above and beyond the customer’s expectations. When you make the decision to choose a Certified Aquascape Contractor, you can feel comfortable knowing you are receiving the most qualified contractor to build your own beautiful backyard oasis.